July 28, 2009

FAIL TUESDAY.

Back story: My roommate is working late and we're chatting online about how much Tuesday sucks...

Steph: Apparently "hi I'd like to order a chicken Caesar salad" means "hi I'd like to order a boring and uncomfortable large load of greens" - who gets a HUGE salad without meat on it?!?!?!? hhahaha FML. i tried to actually send you the picture i took of it
Me: um yes. HAHAHA
Steph: i think the salad is so big it wont send
Me: also.. i may have eaten a moldy avocado. I'm scared. ew soooooo nasty. fail salad. FAIL TUESDAY
Steph: i almost bought avocados the other day. but then i was like o wait.. i don't know how to eat them
Me: straight up.. i don't think they go moldy. I'm just paranoid. i just cut in half and scoop out the stuff and eat it
Steph: you have to see this- i emailed you it
Me: LULZ
Steph: its the worst thing ever. i cant wait to leave to eat
Me: i didn't get it yet. i have a huge headache. i want a new life
Steph: fuck my blackberry for not sending you this picture
we are in a fight. its "going"
Me: I HATE YOU BLACKBERRY STAY OUT OF MY LIFE
Steph: GOD SENDDDDD
Me: godsend? lolcat?
Steph: see i don't even do work what a joke. I'm leaving in about 10 minutes this is nonsense
Me: hogwash
Steph: I'm not even working. I'm pissed off about the salad now. hahahaha. someday when my crackberry isn't being a slut ill send you it. i cannot believe how much it was and how awkward
Me: okkk or show me when you get home
Steph: now I'm going to be a wild boar when i get home. i hate when i get like that. i think i need to see someone about it but sometimes when I'm so hungry I'm just like GIVE ME EVERYTHINGGGGG and i get out of control
Me: hahahahaah IM SO FUCKING HUNGRY I'M SO FUCKING MAD. wow i feel sick
Steph: reating. rage + eating. reating. cause rating sucks- its media. u feel sick bc u nommed mold
Me: LOL HAHAHHAHAHA
Steph: i want to throw it against the wall, throw a hissy fit and storm out leave this crappy house salad all over. no one will EVER get me a shitass house salad again then. i even grabbed through it with my hand to see if the chicken was hiding in the middle as a nice suprise. NOPE so then it was just dirty
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAH. i may put this whole convo on the internet on my blog next to andys video
Steph: hahah i don't care.. no one will get me the wrong salad ever again then. ill have so much meat i wont know what to do with it
Me: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
Steph: i think my image came
Me: OMG I GOT IT














Steph:
that's HALF in the LID like are you kidding me! ok i give up I'm coming home to eat see ya in 4 hours after my god damn commute god damn new york
Me: EFF NYC
Steph: cant wait to sleep for 6 hours and do this again!!!! at least its hump day.

1 comment:

  1. mmm that salad looks nommy (for a really big bunny maybe). HAHA bestttt thats what she said everrr lol that made my day.

    ReplyDelete